The Saga of St. Mary of the Mills, Laurel, Maryland, 1843-1993
Writen by local resident Elizabeth Compton. In addition to the history of St. Mary of the Mills, the book includes histories of St. Mary’s School, St Mildred’s Academy, St. Vincent Palotti High School and the Laurel Cotton Mill. Many vintage photographs accompany the text. A lovely addtion to any local history lovers collection. CLB Publishers, Inc., 1993. 73 Pages.