- Laurel Museum Shop
- 2008 St. Philips Ornament, 1848
2008 St. Philips Ornament, 1848
This lovely ornament represents St. Philip’s Episcopalian Church located at Sixth and Main in Laurel. St. Philip’s has stood at the center of life in Laurel and the four county area (Anne Arundel, Prince George’s, Montgomery, and Howard counties) since it was built in 1848.