- Laurel Museum Shop
- 1998 Laurel Museum, Mill Worker’s House, c.1840
1998 Laurel Museum, Mill Worker’s House, c.1840
This 1840′s mill worker’s house became the home of the Laurel Museum in 1996. It serves as a repository for the history of Laurel, houses the John Calder Brennan Research Library, and contains a permanent exhibit relating to early Laurel, as well a changing exhibit. The second floor houses administrative offices and the basement features an 1840′s kitchen and the Museum Shop.